Monday, October 11, 2010

Park City

Park City.

There seems to be an energy in the air that resonates in Park City that does not seem to resonate anywhere else in the world. I am sure that is the case with most places in the universe, but if i have to live so far from the ocean, then Park City offers a great atmosphere in which I can find some sense of "normal" life within Utah. Having now moved away from Utah county, i must state this... HOW DID I LIVE THERE FOR SO LONG?

I find myself asking this question in life. "if you do what you love, then all the rest will fall in place". So, the question is this.. Am I doing what I love the most? I do love Real Estate and I enjoy people so much. I feel this is such a great industry to be in because I get to be with my son and work around my own hours.

Within the back of my mind resonates this... I am really good at drawing and art... I need to pursue that part of me. That is a gift that I have and I should be using it to the best of my abilities! Have real estate as my main career and start on my artist path.

I think it is TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment